Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Market view

This is just a quick update as I dont have the time to make the charts for this day analysis.

As you know I'm short and short silver and actually added some short positions yesterday.

I remain long TZA 37.5$ and holding , as you saw we broke the MA(200) as I expected and called for. This break is serious to me , I know we have been down a lot lately... but that does NOT mean we cant go lower - and in my oppinion and view - you should be carefully buying the dip. We may get a little bounce or rally for 1-2 days... but we should continue down over next week imo.

The dollar looks ready to breakout to me with the euro ready to plunge , time will tell - we have some good support at 1274 SPX , so that may give us a bounce. But overall remains on the bearish side as I think it will get worse next week.

Have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment