Friday, August 12, 2011

Market view




Markets did a little gap up 1% yesterday - but from the chart pattern I saw where we bought long positions in TNA Wednesday before close at 38 - then we got a big huge rally all the day in markets where it went up 3-5% as I called in the room at opening bell www.premium.nwatrading.com

Overall I have buy signals on all indexes in markets - there is a possibility that the QQQ backtested a topping HS pattern neckline and a little sell off would occur today.

IF we see a good sell off this Friday in markets - I'm at least the one who is going to add a lot of TNA for a swing position.

I believe that at rally is right around the corner , and its possible that yesterday were a good start of the rally...
SPY broke 1160 and 1170 level - which pattern target tells me a short term target of 121.75 or around 1220 on SPX level......

This is for now my very short term target - but I think there is a possibility we can even go higher over the next few weeks.

Overall sell off or not (hope for a little sell off today) Im gonna add size position more in TNA.

Already in heavy from 37-38 for a swing trade , but im going to add to that position sometime today.

FXE euro still having the inverted HS pattern with target 150 , which would fuel the markets higher imo.

TNA broke 44 yesterday which gives a short term target of 52- which I think we will reach in the near future.

Conclusion: As I called I remain heavy long TNA 37-38 , still have cash in hand in case we sell off today - either way - I'm going to add some more TNA before weekend and possible on monday depends if we can sell off.

We made another 15% on TNA yesterday and 20% on ORS in room at http://premium.nwatrading.com/

Come in and join us both for daytrades/swingtrades and so on.

I'm still thinking a bigger rally is underway why I'm holding all my swing trade TNA and will add as soon as possible.

Have a nice weekend everyone and enjoy !

1 comment:

  1. not sure about the euro but check out the yen !
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Qb62YD_cpr4/TkUeQP2KOpI/AAAAAAAAGWE/Qq5UGcYPORg/s1600/yen.gif

    ReplyDelete