Thursday, August 11, 2011

Market view




Markets did a gap down yesterday where we consolidated after the big up move of 5% Tuesday. Markets gapped down , moved sideways and had a little sell off into close.

As what I saw the most bullish thing would be a sell off into close - and we got that. In our new room www.nwatrading.com we were in TNA from the breakout until 1 hour before close and got into TZA (daytrade) where we sold TZA 1 min before close and bought TNA again at 38s.

If I'm right we are getting very close to a bigger upside move as I think we are forming a near perfect inverted HS pattern in markets.

Markets on daily chart gave me a sell signal into close again on daily chart - but I think it was fake cause of the pattern I am seeing right now. If i'm right now - markets has made the inverse HS bottom with the right shoulder being in yesterday and the next move should be a huge move and rally to the upside.

With this thesis I have - I added more TNA 38 and now in with quite a big size position in TNA for a swing 37-38 and i'm HOLDING for the swing as Im thinking the markets is about to have a big rally comming up over next weeks from here...

I'm thinking IF we in case sell off soon or we plunge late this week in markets - then I would use this opportunity to BUY - but there is lots of things which tells me that a bottom is already in now.

I bought ORS 1.88 on Tuesday and got it on watch list for members at 2$ yesterday , ORS went up yesterday 40% in such a bad day and we were killing it in www.nwatrading.com - by the way Im still holding ORS from 1.88 as this is a swing play for me - I think this little small cap can go way higher if markets starts to pick up speed... as I think we will....

Conclusion:

Whats next to come ? I think a big rally is underway - and I think you should beging to buy all the dips if you can - take profits on all shorts and puts now as the sentiment right now is at extreme bearishness with around 45% bears and only 33% bulls.

The target for SPY is 121-122 based on the chart pattern target and TNA target is 52's area - which is a lot upside from here.

So this is my short term targets for now and thats why I'm thinking no matter what happends today and tomorrow - BUY the dips for long swing position - get greedy when there is blood , this is the time.

The euro is suggesting that a MAJOR rally in the euro is right underway - as what I see here is another inverted HS pattern - not sure if im very wrong seeing that , but if this is true FXE target is 150 which is way higher from here or 1.5 EUR/USD.

This would help markets rally a lot higher too in the comming weeks....

If my euro count is wrong - then euro should break below 140 which is support now - if not I continue to be extreme bullish euro short term.


Remember to join us at www.premium.nwatrading.com where we do both swing plays and daytrades to make money both up and down short term and longer term.

Have a nice day

1 comment:

  1. I dont see an option for the 7 day trail...just see a 1 month option.

    ReplyDelete