Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Market view



Markets did ANOTHER very nice rally yesterday up 2% yesterday , very strong and my TNA went up to 48-49$ holding my big swing position from 37-38 up above 10$ per single share now with a size position hold. People who are trading with me in http://premium.nwatrading.com/ bought it low and we made good money in LCC from 5$ to 6$ yesterday with NBS too up 14% yesterday. Very nice gains indeed.

So whats the plan now and where do we go from here ? Markets been up nicely without a pullback - and as I said before , it is NOT the time to short but buy the dip , and I'm thinking we might push a little higher to possible 1210-1220 before a GOOD pullback to 1170-1180 area.

So right now I would keep holding all long positions , but take a "speculative" short position at TZA (just for a VERY short term pullback) - but after the pullback which SHOULD come according to the short term charts - then you should buy the dip as we should be moving higher.

My upside targets is 1260 first and if we manage to break that - its around 1300's next.

Conclusion: Getting closer to a bigger pullback in markets - we might test 1210-1220 first , but if we pullback you should buy the dip before we move higher imho.


If you want some live informations about market directions , intraday trading or swing trading I'm in http://premium.nwatrading.com/ .

Have a nice day everyone :-)!

No comments:

Post a Comment