Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Market view


Markets nearly followed my roadmap perfectley lately.

We have been in shorts when markets plunged in early August to 10th August where we got long again and I'm in big profits in TNA from 37-38 swing trade , where I added the dip we got yesterday at 44.8 for a swing trade.

I think we either got the pullback I were looking for - or the other thing is that we will gap down today to 1170-1180 area and then rally from this level. Either way , I think markets ready for next leg up.

Markets been moving up from 1100 -> 1200 with a little healthy pullback to 1180 yesterday - now we are mostly ready for next move up.

My thesis remains the same - if we dip , buy the dip - as my fib top cycle suggest a top late this month (sometimes next week) which means we could be way higher from here .... :-)

As I have been saying lots of times - markets will ALWAYS stretch to the limit and try to fuck with both bulls and bears..... bulls were screwed 1 week ago - now I think bears is going to be screwed as they are forced to cover which will give extra fuel for rally.

I wanna tell you that TBT looks very bullish to me with TLT very bearish now - this suggest that markets is going to rally - cause when TLT tanks , markets rallies - when TLT rallies - markets plunges.

Overall TLT looks BEARISH to me now - which means markets about to rally.... time will tell us.

Conclusion:
Overall my upside targets remains at 1260 - if we get this level in this week , I think good chances for 1300's by next. If we get a dip - then BUY the dip ... not time to short.. and I remain heavy long TNA 37-38 for a swing trade.

Remember if you have some problems with trading or you wanna learn swing trading/ intraday trading , trading with small caps - then join http://premium.nwatrading.com/ and tell you know me. Over the last 1 week people in there has earned more than 5 x back what they payed , just in a week to be honest.



Have a nice day

1 comment:

  1. Sqwii - nice blog & charts. I agree with your assessment of 1260. Here is a RUT chart, with some some interesting fractal similarities: http://screencast.com/t/jU2z7Y7f
    Current fractal from 03.2009 to present is equal in price to the 10.04-07.07, topping at the 50% fib time frame. I expect an equivalent rebound (50%-68%)as previous, at a faster clip than previous due to time compression. Keep up the good work. -ABQTrader

    ReplyDelete