Saturday, August 6, 2011

Review of recent calls



Just a quick update of my analysis on Russels on 4. july were Russels were at 845 - called for this was a kiss of death and usually means big drop after...

RUT is today at 700 - thats 145 points lower from the kiss of death call just 1 month ago....... see how much you could have made just holding TZA from that moment?

My SPX call on 1st july with a move below 1200 went also out correct... we did a move below 1200 and who knows if we see my old target for 1130-1150 as the pattern suggest so I will say that my call was succesfull already calling for a move below 1200 when markets were near 1350.

So overall my count has been right on the money with an early call already by 1st of July.

I will be back this week with charts again and full time trading.

1 comment: