Friday, September 23, 2011

Market view





Wow ! What a CRASH we saw yesterday - pretty much as I called for since last week.

Markets got very much oversold short term yesterday and Russells and TRANS already took out the lows of August.....

SPX and Nasdaq remains still above August lows - but I think they are going to take out the lows also.

VIX is right above to break the bull flag - which targets 50+

SPX broke down of the bear flag - which targets 1000-1050 on SPX..... in next weeks.

TZA broke its bull flag - which targets 70+

So conclusion is:

Not much to say other than I'm holding all my swing trade shorts for lower levels in markets - people trying to buy the dips should get fucked like we saw in August.

Per my analysis is could see another big flush today below 1100 - if not a possible rebound , but in case we get a REBOUND it should be sold into.... as Monday will get bad too imo. In case we rebound my target is 1160 level or so..........so you all know its possible we rebound , but further down IS comming imo.

I took profits on my ZSL position since yesterday from 11.85 to 15$ huge profits made - I think it can pullback a little but in the end I think ZSL will go higher over next weeks. still... but amazing profits.

My EDZ up near 75% now - TZA still amazing profits and DRV still amazing profits too...


So as long I have sell signals on all major indexes no reason for me to take off profits before I at least think for myself that the bottom is in.

We all made huge money in www.nwatrading.com and if you have made some money , I would really appreciate a donation as I tried to help you all to get out or in shorts to make money before this big move down.....

Thanks a lot

Have a nice day

2 comments:

  1. I asked same on Twitter; do you buy calls/puts on TZA or just straight stock?
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete