Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Market view






Markets did another little rally as I expected - and I expected the bulls to strike back again in the short term - and with this there are STILL the possibility bulls may push markets higher near term.

Overall my first target on SPX for the "bounce" rally this week were 1175-1180 - but possible we may push up to 1190 at a maximum imho.

I still believe SPX is going to see 1000-1050 on SPX so no worries here only if we rally and break above 1204....but until then I think we will break down over the next weeks.

I will still give the bulls today on Wednesday to push higher - but I think today or tomorrow is the last days they have , cause bears will strike back hard later this week imho.

You remember I took profits 50% on my TZA at 50$ from 43$ with huge profits - I actually added back around 30% of those I sold again on Tuesday at 44.85-45.45 area as I think markets may push up to 1190 area maximum to 1200 - but not higher than this , I rather think we start moving down soon again....

Got also long ZSL (short silver 11.85$ big swing I think gold and silver will start to plunge very soon into October)

I'm im right we are going to see one nasty leg down in markets again into October and still stand by this call ! If bulls are right they need to convince me and take out 1200 on SPX this week.

1 comment: