Thursday, September 1, 2011

Market view




Not much to say - markets did an amazing gap , trap and crap people yesterday with the Nasaq composite backtesting the neckline of the big topping hs pattern which is a a bearish technical sign.

I still believe that market topped out and we are about to flush down again and my SPX target remains at near 1120 area.

Small caps closed in red yesterday which is a "no good" sign for markets and FINALLY we are comming to a new month so the manipulation of window dressings work can stop. The last days pure manipulation up , also on bad econmic data is pure manipulation by the big guys - I think from now on markets can finally drop as it should from the 1220 target reached.

Im holding a big size TZA for a swing trade at 43$ and holding everything as it will get worse next weeks in the markets , so have patience and wait.....

Over the lasst half year I have been nailing every single swing trade move (maybe not picked the EXACT bottom and exact TOP ....) but I have been making profits on all of the trades if you had enough patience - so lets see if I will be very wrong this time , but my analysis tells me that we are about to see another move down to 1120 SPX if not lower.

Looking at IWM small caps it seems to be a pretty topping head and shoulders pattern forming with the right shoulder about to be in at yesterdays close. The same with TZA formed an inverted HS pattern which targets near 45 for the very short term.

Conclusion:

Have patience remain long big size swing TZA at 43 as I think the short term top is in and my SPX target to the downside remains at 1120.

The dollar UUP has imo bottomed this year and should see a monster move up soon and rally per chart. Could happend in the comming next 2 months IMO , give it time.... but the move should be big and I predicted it first here.


No comments:

Post a Comment