Thursday, September 22, 2011

Market view





Markets did announce the operation twist and as I wrote , this were expected and a sell the news !

Markets truly flushed down into close - no supports did hold a t all and THIS is what I'm expecting for now.

I think the support areas wont hold and we could go straight down - the VIX and all short ETF looks very bullish to me daily chart so this is just beginning imo.

Im already in MAJOR profits in TZA (44) , DRV ( 11) and EDZ (19.7) so huge profits and ZSL 11.85.

Called it to the perfect that the dollar would rally - the precious metals would fall and markets would fall - all prepared via my trades on swing trades.

TZA broke the bull flag pattern and the target is now 70+$! I'm holding everything as this is just getting started , but already in huge profits - I hope some people got with me.

Conclusion:

Not much to say - still holding all my swing trades TZA , DRV , EDZ , ZSL all in major major profits already - but I want more as I think the markets is just beginning to head down. So watch out below - markets may purely crash down near term and I dont think any supports will near term.

I see SPX to 1000-1050 by end of October still... yesterday we got a good move...

Possible we get a "dead cat bounce" but we will sell off hard after that and Ì think Friday and Monday next week gonna be ugly in my book.

Again you can join us at www.nwatrading.com as we are killing the trades - both swing trades , daytrades and so on.

I hope you also wanna donate something if you had made some big winners in the past - as I have called the tops and bottoms pretty accurate over the last many months.

2 comments:

  1. Well done. I wish I actually traded your thesis. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are about the best advisor I have ever seen making a call that you just did. Unfortunately I didn't believe it so, I didn't make any more. But, let me say again, you a really good!! The BEST!!

    ReplyDelete