Friday, September 2, 2011

Market view


Just a quick update - markets got a daily sell signal today and my TZA is already in profits from a big size swing position at 43.

This is why I said - patience , and I think window dressings done and we can now begin to plunge.

I wanna remind you I dont expect any big sell off before sometimes next week where there is a lot on the calendar which could make us plunge.

By Wednesday next week I expect the biggest sell offs to happend and after this date.

Overall I might revise my SPX target to 1130-1140 area but this is also near 60-70 points down from current levels.

Conclusion: Lots of cash in hand and holding all my TZA swing + I got DRV EDZ on Thursday morning at 11 and 17.6

Again we killed the trades yesterday in www.nwatrading.com come by in our live chat room the best on the net.

Have a nice day


2 comments:

  1. Sqwii - thanks for insights, have been following you for quite some time and you do great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you recommend to study cycles?

    ReplyDelete