Friday, September 24, 2010

Market view




Well - not much to say, we are slowly getting lower and I think the crash will begin slowly and then acceleration will come into selling pressure. Fear is breaking out ( VIX ) on weekly chart, you can feel that fear is comming back and it can go SO quick..... still major short and expecting a BIG move down over next 3 weeks into mid October.

Time will tell , but I cant see ANY bullish signs here, IF I should be really bullish I would have a pullback to 1090 area before another rally, but I cant see it , I'm sorry permabulls..

Be prepared for another major downturn here and be prepared to load up some insane undervalued stocks when time is in to load up, thats how you make easy 100% gainers like OSBC , CNST and other ones...

Still looking for SPX 942 over next 3 weeks.

Have a nice day hope you still enjoy my blog !

No comments:

Post a Comment