Friday, September 10, 2010

Market view

Will make a short update.

Yesterday I took much of my profits in small caps, but still holding a few including NIV, OPXT, UWBK and HQS.

I think markets looks very toppy and got a major position in TZA at 32.18 for a starter. I am going to add more TZA if the markets going higher, but for now looks like a sweet entry. We made it to my target 1110 SPX and hit target, but didnt get above.

For now I am quite neutral markets, I think its a good time to raise cash because we are getting overbought a lot here and I think the markets could get very fast down again , with Q3 GDP numbers comming out late this month.

So for now, I am leaning more to the bearish side than bullish and I think the upside in SPX for now is pretty limited. But lets see, we could see a surprise to 1130 SPX , but I will just add more shorts IF we do........

Have a nice day !

No comments:

Post a Comment