Thursday, September 9, 2010

Market view



Well yesterday was a great day for bulls at least, we went up near 1% but then fell down a bit, it still looks like we are in a consolidation phase last days and a bull flag where we should breakout to the upside today. We can also see an inverse HS pattern in this bull flag pattern over the last days, so a inverse HS pattern or bull flag, call it what you want, both points to higher levels comming.

But by the way I did actually scale into very very small positions in TZA, just to get a starter for the major swing trade in shorts. I believe the next move down in markets is like a crash type and it could come any day, so better starting collecting shorts than trying picking the exactly top in markets. But I still believe we are moving higher and I see 1110+ SPX short term, probably 1130-1140 , but nothing is for sure. I'm still bullish markets and long lots of small caps.

TZA is having a bullish divergenec which seems like markets have more off a pullback in the cards, but time will tell.

So the conconlusion is , that I'm still bullish, and been bullish since SPX 1065 where I covered my shorts and loaded up on small caps, and I'm still holding small caps, but have been taken some profits in some too.

I'm still holding:
HQS(WAY to cheap by fundamentals, should see 5-10$ in the longer term)
IKAN(Also little bargain, could easy see 2+)
NIV(New position, fundamentals screaming buy to me and chart on bottom)
YMI ( breakout play, looks like some bigger news comming - was news today but didnt move a lot )
OXGN ( waiting for a PR due this week , should explode )
FORM - from 7$ , still cheap
UWBK ( little bank , waiting to explode )

So no reason to take profits in them yet, as markets should go higher and these bargains should be a lot quicker to move up than overall markets.

Have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment