Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Market view

Not much to say - I'm still bullish short term and bearish long term, with a short term target around 1110+ SPX. If we break around this level we may shoot up to 1130 SPX and IF we break that level 1140-1150 comming. So not much to say , I think monday was a consolidation phase , because markets up 5% last week and down -1% is healthy. Its not healthy if we just shoot up without any pullbacks. Then we should go very fast back down again. But yesterday was not really bearish and bears was weak after such a big rally. I think we will get another rally short term to test 1110 probably 1130. I'm still holding my small caps. Yesterdays big mover was OSBC - up near 20%. Still holding for more.

For today looks like a possible gap down and then rally, lets see what today brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment