Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Market view



Nothing really new here, last day we had a gap up and a sideways day with heavy sell off into close. I still think at this levet its a gift to be short...I'm only short since SPX 1122 and holding for a major swing. I think we will see at least 1070-1080 short term, and if we get the bounce from here, we may go higher, but if I see some heavy sell volume next days we might be in wave 3 and that could end near 942 SPX..... so long way down.

I believe the second scenario that 942 is on the way now...timing is perfect.

In 2008 we got the crash from 19. september , so are we repeating history ? time will tell if we start to sell off later this week or next ...

But the upside remains WEAK and the short site here looks great. So not much to say, short term BEARISH and long term BEARISH.

Have a nice day

3 comments:

  1. what happens with TZA? Do you have any stop this? I enter 30.97. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Har Du stop loss på din short position og hvor ligger den??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I'm still holding all my TZA and NO reason to sell or cover.

    ReplyDelete