Thursday, September 2, 2010

Market view




Woow, what a day yesterday, we just exploded big time to the upside. As I told people tueday that I was looking for a big move in either direction today and I was going to close my shorts IF we broke the downtrend. And we GAPPED just above the trendline which was confirmation to cover shorts. Sold ALL my major shorts from SPX 1125 to 1065 SPX, well I know markets went down to 1040, but I thought on that time that we should break 1040 SPX. We did hold the support 3 x times and bounce big with volume, so I covered shorts and got long a lot positions. Take in mind that I think this RALLY will not take long, I think its going to be an explosive rally , but wont last long time... probably only to mid September. For now my target is 1100+ in SPX, so I am looking for a little pullback before moving higher.

I got loaded with so many small caps, because small caps momo should come soon, with the big fishes running first. Much better to get a day or two early in small caps before they go crazy !

The stocks I bought is:
- HQS
- IKAN
- CPE
- CPST
- CHP
- UWBK
- OSBC
- FORM

All of these heavy loaded where my favourites is HQS and IKAN - those 2 companys is some brilliant quality companys - which people LOVED 50% higher than current prices. Now they are even cheaper and nothing changed other than markets drifting lower. I did not load TNA, cause I think there is a lot more % upside playing small caps than TNA when markets moving up. Again you see that I have been bearish since early August and was looking for downside, which we got. I expected more downside to below 1000 SPX, but bears was not strong enough, and a good trader is not "blind sided" but can trade both up and down. I switched my view from bearish to bullish after confirmation yesterday.

Well good luck most of these small caps plays is on rock bottom for a little swing play 1-2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment