Thursday, September 16, 2010

Market view



Nothing new really, the FED and PPT is using their POMO days like we saw lately they try holding markets up, but in the end it will FAIL. They can't beat all the investors with their POMO and suddendly when time is in with this manipulation they do, we will roll over and it will be HARD imo.

I am just waiting for markets to roll over big time and IF I see some heavy volume behin this, I can easy see a big PLUNGE down to 942 SPX, if confirmed with nice selling volume. But until now I havent seen any sell off yet, but this is just what I am predicting a big sell off to occur soon. All technicals telling me that we are just about to roll over. Look at the VIX it was up 2+% with markets up, telling me fear is getting back and FED manipulating markets here in triple option expiration week.

Well well, I am still HEAVY short SPX 1122 and underwater now with my TZA avg 30.2. But in a few days this should be fine, I wont be long markets here before the big sell off....

Today we get some heavy data and tomorrow, so there is a good catalyst to have a nice sell off today.

Short term BEARISH - long term BEARISH. Shorts is king here...

No comments:

Post a Comment