Friday, September 3, 2010

Market view



Wow, what a day yesterday, small caps, microcaps and pennys is starting to get on fire ! Yesterday showed some strenght as expected and I'm looking for more on these ones.

I am still holding all my small caps as posted yesterday where I think UWBK have huge upside potential.

On the overall markets looks like we are in due for a pullback VERY soon , before we should move higher. But overall if numbers is better than expected then we just may POP up and go. Labour day next week and the volume should come into markets after labour day. But either way I think we go a bit higher, but not much, VIX needs to get down to lower trendline and SPX should run into some resistance. Target is still 1100+ short term, with a possible pullback today.

Long positions:
- UWBK
- CPST
- CPE
- HQS
- OSBC
- FORM
- IKAN

Have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment