Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Market view





Markets did a good move down on Monday , which erased nearly all the gains from Friday ,, wow UP and then DOWN big - this is such a yo yo lately ;-) but we have been catching most of the moves.

This was why I took 30% of profits on Friday in TNA/EDC ,, should just have sold all ,, but thats how it can go.

I added back ALL the 30% TNA/EDC which I sold on Friday so now 100% long again where I added TNA and average 43.5$ now.

Overall I remain very bullish and right now see that SPX may have formed right shoulder in a bigger inverted hs pattern.

All charts remains the same , and points to more upside in markets. The only thing which worries me is the euro ,, and it NEEDS to rally big from here - in case the dollar rallies further up (then I would stay defensive again - ) but for now staying long markets.

Conclusion:

Added back the 30% TNA/EDC on Monday dip and now 100% long markets again thinking the next run will take us to 1270+ this week.

2 comments:

  1. check out the quarterly candlestick on the euro...huge shooting star

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, thank you for sharing your stock opinion
    Please advise if TNA today is a stop loss signal. My purchase price is 43.1

    thanks

    ReplyDelete