Friday, December 9, 2011

Market view






PROFITS !!! What an amazing day yesterday ,, all my short ETF in major profits (TVIX, TZA, EDZ ) and I got the pullback I was looking for.

I really believe that yesterday was enough for the pullback I were looking for - either way, got a DAILY chart sell signal right now , which means you should stay short.

I took the profits near close yesterday and went LONG markets TNA/EDC. What I see is that markets came back to form a BULLISH inverted head and shoulders pattern as I will chart for you all.

Those patterns is extremely bullish as I said 2 weeks ago, (then we got massive rally) and right now we are forming another one which tells me 1292+ should be taken out imo.

Conclusion:

Just wanna remind you that we have a DAILY chart sell signal - so as long SPX is below 1250 at least you should probably stay short - but overall I see a pattern developing which tells me to go long ,, this is why I took profits on shorts and went long TNA/EDC (Took major profits in my shorts)

If you wanna make some good money try out www.nwatrading.com we are killing it over the past months.

No comments:

Post a Comment