Thursday, December 22, 2011

Major top is getting close








I called the bottom for 2011 early in October that this would be the lows of the year - so far I have been 100% right on this call as the lows still hold 1075 area. Right now since then markets has been choppy , but overall moved higher to near 1300.

I'm thinking that AFTER this rally is done ,, which should happend before christmas ,, then I think we will commence a bear market and go down again -- therefore I started accumulate TVIX(29.3) yesterday and TZA as I believe its a good price to get here yesterday.

I still have cash in case we rally higher , but I see some VERY interesting stuff on VIX, VXX, AND TVIX which I wanna share to you.

So all in all ,, looking good for my call that a top may be very near ,, and in 2012 we could possible see below 1000.

Try take a look at the TVIX - VXX daily and VXX weekly + VIX daily + VIX weekly chart ,, all tells me that a major top is close.

Again remember that the MM's is trying to fool you so they have been making VIX lower with the markets lower ,, why ?? So really NO one out there is going to buy it , cause they see no benefit at buying it when VIX goes down with markets,, but hey ! Thats the game ,, they will load up cheap now with no one loading - and then suddendly you will begin to see the VIX spike high again.... and this will be a major spike in VIX.....

Therefore all of those charts telling me that a PIVOT high in time is close and we are about to see a mini crash over next months possible and next year.


So get prepared already now ,, if markets gaps higher ,, then I would recommend to start getting shorts all imo.

So far I said 1 week before that the markets would bottom in 2011 ,, and they did ,, now I'm tellin you that I think markets is going to top and make a major top before the bear market continues.

See you all in www.nwatrading.com

6 comments:

  1. Nice work, as always, Sqwii. Your analysis has been outstanding all year. Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know Sqwii there is a bullish inv h&s forming in the SPY. Also now is not time to go short with holiday rally. Why enter too early when we know holiday mode market will churn higher. Especially on low volume.

    ReplyDelete
  3. bull, bear, bull, bear... make up your mind. your post a few days ago you're calling 1300 on the S&P and now 1000..which one is it? You can't play both sides of the field my friend, if you want to be a hero and make a call then do it but don't put both out there since one of them will eventually hit and make you look like a genius. If we melt up here to 1300 you will say I called it, if we crash to 1000 you'll say you called it. I like you but this is getting ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. DMK the thing is you need to be flexible ,, if something points on the chart to something else - you better need to be flexible and not "perma bull" or "perma bear".

    I've been very bullish since October lows actually ,, not very berish since then,, only for pullbacks which has been right.

    So just because I dont get the targets to the perfection you are pissed off?

    Come on.... you need to be flexible and change the position 100% upside down if charts tells you so

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sqwii, I know you need to be flexible but can't see what changed from yesterday that would make you now think a major top is coming.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sqwii is right you have to be flexible, but at the same time, I don't want Sqwii to come out & say see I told you 1300 would hit if it does. That is not credible & good way to lose followers. I have followed Sqwii & sometimes I am like what is he thinking & is in a trade too early but majority time gets it right.Sqwii, you do not see a inv h&s on SPX?

    ReplyDelete