Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Major top possible in




I'm calling for a possible major top occuring at this moment as I see the highs from October lows 2011 where I called the bottom in markets ,, I think we are making the highs here - at least the dow jones is making a new high and is at highest level since October lows.

Dow jones is currently above 12.300 and were at 10.500 area early October.

We now have a bearish divergence in dow jones indexes DAILY chart which suggest we got a higher high , but the MACD decreased , which is not a bullish signal.

So again here we have a possible intermediate trend call - where I'm going to call this a top ,, I were pretty spot on with my 1st. call since 1200 that markets would see 1270+ ,, but so far got in a little too early ,, however VIX and TVIX has been holding steady and remains in profits,, only TZA underwater a little bit.

Either way ,, if we rally more I would short it heavy -- this is IMO the top and markets is rising in a major big bearish rising wedge ,, which should play out to the downside very soon.

I'm calling for a possible big sell off or crash type of move like we saw in August ,, at least I see some SHARP sell off comin very soon.

Conclusion:

I remain heavy long TZA and TVIX as I believe a major sell off is underway ,, RUT is still below MA200 and could test it before reversing ,, either way we are extreme close and today could be the start of the beginning of the sell off :-)

Keep accumulate those shorts on the rips !

1 comment:

  1. Sqwii, are you expecting a relatively small decline to say 1175 or a major crash to the 1040 area? And by when? Thanks. Tom.

    ReplyDelete