Friday, December 23, 2011

Market view - Merry Xmas !



Markets did a gap up higher and slowly got higher over the day,, nothing special to say.

What I did yesterday were to accumuate shorts via TZA and TVIX. I bought TVIX more in the opening which were down -8% and it ended up near green , so already a gainer for me in TVIX.

So right now holding all shorts tight, I dont expect any big drops before next week,, as we have christmas tomorrow , so everyone needs to be happy - so the best thing is we stay flat today or little down.

But I expect a major drop in markets beginning next week ,, possible EU downgrades will come out or other bad news about europe and debt crisis.

There is not much to says since yesterday post ,, I think this rally is the latest rally before the bear market should begin again ,, so careful out there..

Conclusion:

Staying long and strong for swing trades TZA and TVIX ,, TVIX already in profits but TZA little underwater now. Both holding for some weeks from here as I think some panic is underway in the markets.

Enjoy christmas everyone with family ! See you all again next week and get prepared !

4 comments:

  1. Happy Christmas Sqwii....have enjoyed reading your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I dont expect any big drops before next week,, as we have christmas tomorrow , so everyone needs to be happy" << lol!!! love it!! Nice work bud

    Merry Xmas, happy trading and best wishes for 2012!

    Stewie

    ReplyDelete