Monday, December 12, 2011

Market view






Wow - what a fantastic week we had. We went short and got the nice move down in markets Thursday , then went long right near close and got the move up again on Friday.

Over the weekend I took a few profits in TNA/EDC , but held a lot over weekend for swing trade still.

I think we are on the way to 1292+ next and to me looks like this could happend before Christmas , probably this week if we break 1270 area.

There are MANY things which SUGGEST a rally per my charts.

1. TLT

2. VIX

3. UUP (Dollar)

4. TBT

Take a look at ALL charts - they all say that markets could be about to run hard to 1292+ this time all imo, therefore I took a few profits on Friday evening, and then held a lot as all charts points to more upside from here imo.

See you all in www.nwatrading.com rooms , we make a killing lately calling the tops and bottoms pretty accurateley.

No comments:

Post a Comment