Saturday, June 12, 2010

Weekend update











Today was an amazing day for me , got big profits in NLST and I am still holding all over the weekend !








I alerted on thelion with entry $1.96 where I loaded up heavy, it reminds me of DEAR before it was a multibagger and I think NLST is just beginning, lets see next week , hope for 3-4 dollar per share.








As for the markets I was ahead again with statement 8. july that we would have upside and until then we have seen 3-4% upside in indexes. I still think we have more upside left as we broke out of downtrend late day.








Also been saying euro bottomed and looking for more upside in the euro, got long euro $1.19EUR/USD and looking for more upside.








Overall looks like dollar going to have a pullback as euro going up short term, that would help overall markets going up. I still think the big resistance we have is SPX 1105 level, IF we break this its very bullish and we might go to 1150. If not we could se more downside, but I favour the bullish side short term. My longer term view is still VERY bearish though.








New positions I took today was COIN and NLST ( NLST 1.96 and COIN 0.8 )








TIXC up from entry 1.16 now 1.29, looking for more upside here.





Hope you enjoy my new blog !
Best regards
Christopher


1 comment: