Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Market view




Well no surprise that we got a nice pullback yesterday as predicted. Thats why I always take profits in such squuezes that we had. I actually got in some FAZ 13.65 and going to take some profits soon.

I believe that this is a pullback to around 1080-1090 level still , but lets see if the channel up at 1095 as seen on 15 min chart is holding. If 1095 is holding well I might add to some stocks, if not watch for a bit lower 1080-1090 level which should hold before we are going higher. Remember I am very bearish for the long term as I think we will go way lower, but short term we might get the little pullback and then move up higher. IF and only IF these supports dont hold, get the hell out and into shorts as we might go further down. Remember no one can predict the market , but its all about probabilities. Again the Yuan news we got is actually BAD for US, as it results that China wont buy US debt and who the hell are going to buy all that debt? No one, this is setting up really bad for the economy.

Hope you enjoy my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment