Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Market view
















Here is the new update and market view looking forward.










We had an amazing week, from calling the bottom in euro and markets 8-9 june been bullish, now up a lot and made nice profits.










I am STILL bullish very short term, but I think we are getting a pullback cause I see a negative divergence short term. But when we get the pullback I am going to buy the pullback and I am looking for buying around 1080-1090 level for next leg up. Remember to take profits when they are here , I will buy back a bit lower short term but target still reamins near 1150 in SPX in june.










We had lots of nice big winners like VG, NLST, BGP, ABIO, CHIO and others over 10-50% , remember to take the profits.










Right now still bullish but think we are going to have a pullback to around 1080-1090 where I will buy back long positions.










Hope you still enjoy reading my blog










No comments:

Post a Comment