Saturday, June 19, 2010

Market view








Well markets again in a very small trading range. I still think we are going to have a pullback over the very short term and then make a higher low from the lows early june.
We might gap up monday before going further down, but very short term I dont think we are able to go much higher. I am expecting a move to SPX 1080-1090 still before going to buy the dip, as we might get higher into early july. But on the longer term I am heavy bearish and think markets will go way lower. I called the top and told people to sell in may and go away was good this year. I still think the summer will get ugly so if we are not going to bounce or have support at 1080-1090 level I think we will bleed further down. I think we entered a bear market now and will make lower highs. But my count very short term is a little pullback before going higher.
Hope you enjoy reading my blog! Have a nice weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment