Thursday, June 24, 2010

Market view




Well again I knew this pullback was comming and my recent target was 1080-1090 on the SPX where we also have MA(20) as support. But what we are seeing here is we are near some support, but I think we still may go lower today, but then bottom arrived. Why I think so? There is many indications showing that this is just a pullback. First of all if we look at the Dow Jones Index it hasnt even reached the MA(20), so that is what I am looking for(the exact number is 10189) so watch for around this level, then the markets should hold up here. So the downside is VERY limited here and I took a lot profits on shorts from the top on SPX 1130 level. What we saw is that the DJI was touching the Ma(50) recently and then made a pullback, so what I am watching for now is DJI to touch MA(20) and then rally back up. I have been loading some shares and will load more when DJI touch that ma(20) - sometimes today or tomorrow. On weekly charts we have still a bullish momentum going on from bottom and that also tells me why we have more upside - also its natural to get a little pullback when markets rally so fast up. on SPX looking for 61.1% retracement around 1076 area. Lets see - might be today , get ready with your ammo

No comments:

Post a Comment