Thursday, June 17, 2010

Market view





Well markets has been mostly flat yesterday and I think we have a short term top still. I also still think that we are going to have a little pullback to around 1080-1090 level in SPX , before moving higher, watch this. Until then I am not going to heavy add on stocks, but already took a lot profits. Its about to get greed when there is fear and when there is greed , be fear...right now lots of people lately going bullish, I am bearish for a little pullback, but short term bullish and still think we are able to go to around 1150 on SPX.
But first of all we need a pullback, and that should come next days, before moving higher again. You can see the negative divergence on the chart and we broke down of the rising wedge and backtested the breakdown. So I am looking for a pullback now.


No comments:

Post a Comment