Sunday, May 29, 2011

Market view




Well markets kept going higher very strong the past week and my long positions has done VERY well after my TNA big add position at 78.3 and I am still holding all shares as I think we have more upside in the near term.

Overall - what I am thinking right now is :

1. We might get a new high , not sure though as the bulls should push very hard early this week
2. Bearish sentiment too high - so a very fast push up would be great to vanish the sentiment a bit
3. I think I will start to take some profits in markets if we rally more in the next days ahead , cause I'm up big % wise on my trades like TNA and other small caps.
4. I think we might see a larger correction starting early June...

So this is my thoughts , currently still long - but getting a bit more cautious - also with that in mind that I'm already in nice profits which I am going to take soon if mkts rally higher next week.

Euro should still blast higher as called and the USD pullback imminent (already pulled back a bit )

The thing is - euro broke out of pattern on friday - Russels broke out of downtrend line since highs ( AND ITS LEADING ) which means dow and SPX is going to follow up most likely....

On the first sign I see on good selling pressure I will take profits - until then I remain long.
Have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment