Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Market view


i

Markets moving higher nicely yesterday and we confirmed the bullish MACD histogram bar yesterday with another move up.

Right now it looks bullish and it does not seem that we will test the 1325 range on SPX - either way right now the 60 min chart and 30 min chart on SPX is overbought a lot short term - which means to expect some SHORT TERM WEAKNESS.


My objective target is 1380 and to new highs - but a pullback should at least occur before... IF THIS is a inverse HS pattern we have been setting up - well then markets have a target of 1420-1450 on SPX - which I think is pretty high and I dont feel comfortable with these targets....

The objective target for a wave 5 up is 1380 still and mkts are in full buy mode at the moment on daily charts....

TNA as I called at 82.7 is now trading at 91.5 - what a BIG GAINER last days......and congrats to people who loaded with me. I sold a few just to take some profits because I were up nicely - but still holding a lot TNA. How nice is it to first ride TZA up in first week of May - sell it and go reverse and buy TNA and ride it up - lovely. Silver also up a lot since call last week and still moving - first we made money on short silver at 50$ and then long thursday and friday last week.

Overall I expect a new high to come and I'm playing lots of good small cap plays - follow me on twitter if you wanna play some higher % gainers possible.

Have a nice day

2 comments:

  1. Forget about Elliot Wave theory. You'll get destroyed like last year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out this video.
    Why the Bears are Wrong - 10/25/2010
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxxxjLVtA-k

    ReplyDelete