Friday, July 30, 2010

Market view




Well , yesterday was a very volatile day, we went down near 1090's and then back up again into close. This is the kind of pullback I have been expecting since 27th july, where I believe we should test 1080-1090 area. I STILL believe we should test this area, and we are not down there yet, so I am looking for more downside over next few days ( today and early next week ) , after all I will see if this big green support line from the lows holding, IF it dosent hold I will just stay short. I believe DOW jones have a great shot to touch 10.100 over next few days as I think we will go down more. But again, IF we show some big support at 1080-1090 area then I think we have a good shot to test 1140-1150 area , but dont try to catch a falling knife, look for some good support , read the trendlines and indicators and if we get a buy signal , then load up on cheap stocks. But for now still waiting for the pullback over next few days (friday, monday, tuesday).

I'm still long OXGN, RPC, IBCP, JTX and got some TRID before close yesterday

No comments:

Post a Comment