Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Market view






Wow - what a fantastic day we had yesterday , with lots of small caps running hard. I made an entry in MPG monday morning at 2.93 and it closed right at resistance - lets see if we can get a follow thru short term. Markets went up to 1115 on SPX right above the MA(200) and I believe we still have a bit more upside. But I also believe with NYMO so overbought to the extreme we are going to get a pullback very soon, probably starting today or tomorrow. I think we are able to backtest 1100 ( where we broke out , and if it dosent hold I am a happy buyer at 1080-1085 area) trendline from the lows. For now I am still in lots of small caps as they are running so hard now. PRWT was up over 10% from entry, LNG was up near 5%, RPC (added yesterday), JTX added some yesterday too and got a new position in IBCP which I love at 0.34. Above 0.35 and this will most likely run hard with small financials running. I also took a position in OXGN 0.33. I alerted PEIX and PCBC some days too early but now they are running hard! All in all my short term target is still near 1140 level but I expect a little pullback first. But small caps and microcaps is getting ready to run hard now, so pick the best ones for best gains.

Have a nice day everyone ! Hope you still enjoy my blog !

No comments:

Post a Comment