Thursday, November 17, 2011

Market view




Just a quick update as I'm going on a little trip to Romania for tomorrow and early next week , will try to update as good as I can , but they wont be big updates, with lots of charts.

Conclusion:

I remain long TNA , and added on the dip today at 42.7$ so I average down my position, sold some small caps to raise some cash to get more TNA , so average position is now down to 43.5$.

I've seeing very big and extreme bullish patterns in emering markets , just take a look at FXI where it went today, left shoulder at 35, head at 29 and today , right shoulder at 35.

I see the downside EXTREME limited , also we made a red hammer candlestick (possible bottom candlestick)

From my perspective I know we broke below 1230 and that was bearish ,,, but I'm still seeing those extreme bullish patterns and I think as soon this move down is done , we are going to see a MASSIVE rally to the upside , the santa rally and it would not surprise me if it began tomorrow.

Overall - feeling good holding my TNA 43.5$ now , having a huge position , I may take a big risk , but I've tried it before , a bit underwater now , thats how it is sometimes but just wait , in a week from here it should be all into deep green imo.

Next week thanksgiving and markets statisticly runs into those holidays... I would not be surprised again.... and we come to December - Xmas month which I think will be very bullish too....

Well thats its , remain long and very bullish at the moment :-)

1 comment: