Friday, November 11, 2011

Market view





Markets did not drop as much as I expected as the worst day in my book , and did have a choppy day up and down,, overall I began to see a bullish pattern forming over the last 2 days and therefore I took my profits in my shorts TVIX 57 from 53 and TZA 31 from 30 and others break even.

You need to be flexible trading this markets up and down ,, my thesis told me if we did not drop on wednesday I would most likely be buying and going long....

We did NOT get a heavy drop on Thursday and therefore I took all off, also because I think TBT looks very bullish on daily chart now and TLT bearish.

When TBT looks bullish and going up , markets will follow - those ones NEVER LIES ! TLT when this moves down , markets will go up ,, its a good indicator.

I think TBT is about to run - and with this I cant stay bearish markets , therefore I got a potential swing trade in TNA 43$ yesterday , (depends how we close Friday....)

I see a potential bullish inverted hs pattern which would lead dow jones to a target of 12.200 on dow jones.

I've still got SELL signals in markets , but whenever I see a bullish pattern and I'm in short , I better get out ! :-)

So right now did flip upside down and turned more bullish as the TBT looks bullish on the chart ,, and therefore markets....

So looking at Italy index it looks VERY VERY hot on the daily chart too,, got a buy signal yesterday on Italian markets so I think Italy dont have any problems but the best is yet to come here......

So all in all , I turned bullish from bearish at the moment,, I have still SELL SIGNALS in US markets,, but many many patterns I see form is bullish + TBT looks bullish - therefore feeling good holding TNA at 43$

Time will tell Friday :-)

Got some small caps too , but join us in www.nwatrading.com then you get all the live updates in chat room small cap picks with targets and stuff.

1 comment:

  1. What happened to 1130? You changed thesis so quickly, when did you sell shorts? Only one down day? Wow, talk about flipping!

    ReplyDelete