Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Market view




Its gonna be a very quick update today !

BRILLIANT DAYS we had , mkts flushed down huge over the whole world and my TVIX swing trade bought at 40.5$ and sold yesterdays morning was a 50% winner in just a few days ! I took all the gains off and were VERY happy with it.

My TZA EDZ and ERY I sold with only break/even (Tiny profits only 1-2%) as it was just up a little higher than I bought them.

After I sold my short positions I bought EDC and TNA 17.5$ and 43$s in TNA.

The reason for this is I see an extreme bullish pattern in the EUROPEAN MKTS...... which tells me mkts may just explode higher from here.

The US mkts still looks some kind of ugly , so whats the plan now?

If mkts goes up today (Wednesday) then I might already be selling my EDC , depends HOW much we get up......

When I look at the Italian mkt and German mkts it looks like a very very clear bullish inverted hs pattern (IN CASE WE START TO MOVE UP FROM HERE)

If we just move up in SPX to around 1260 area before going down again , then we might make a bigger topping hs pattern on the 5 day chart ,, which is very bearish.........

So all in all , watching CAREFULLY , right now I'm long since yesterdays morning especially via EDC 17.5$'s

on SPX chart you see why I'm worried if mkts only BOUNCES , but European mkts on daily chart looks very hot imo...

Time will tell ,,

Come join us in www.nwatrading.com here you get live what to do and how to change positions.

Have a nice day

1 comment:

  1. Interesting how you have drawn the charts. Appreciate your ideas.

    ReplyDelete