Saturday, November 19, 2011

Market view





There is not much to say - as Friday were a quite boring day going flat and sideways from Thursday.

I got down to Romania over the weekend and will be home again Tuesday evening - but will still be able like this to make some short updates.

Overall I still see very, very bullish signs to come.

1. We have thanksgiving approaching on Thursday this week - usually by statistics this is a bullish week.

2. In my book this comming week is the most bullish - the closer we come to Thursday and Friday the most bullish days we should get.

3. Markets is still in the making of a major inverted head and shoulders pattern - which in case is extreme bullish and a major rally is to be expected, WHEN we bottom - if we havent already bottomed this Thursday , then I expect a major rally to come to 1300 and above.

4. Look at RUT futures , funny enough its actually still in the same triangle pattern , however others have broke down - will the RUT also ? Maybe its holding up so strong and often small caps leads up and down , so this comming week will be telling.

5. I remain heavy long TNA and also bought EDC - emering markets bull 3 x at 18$ for a swing trade.

6. My thesis is actually bullish until year end from here - so well if we dropped like 1% or 2% last days , and then we rally 10% next , then you will understand why. I dont see any very bearish things comming up.

7. The FXI making the right shoulder perfectly to 35

8. CAC making the right shoulder to around 3000 perfect too.

Overall just seeing LOTS of stuff telling me we are about to see some major buying and a intermediate rally I think is underway.....

Conclusion: I remain heavy long TNA 43.5 average SWING trade and bought EDC swing trade on Friday at 18$ both heavy size. The downside risk is extreme limited here imo and I think buying spree will start as we approach Thanksgiving and Xmas....Santa rally here we come :)

Thats it for today have a nice weekend and ejoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment