Thursday, October 6, 2011

Market view


o


Not much to say - mkts keeps going up and ended up near 2% yesterday which was amazing - all my solar stocks really ROCKED hard yesterday and all with gains 10-20% - thats quite amazing in a few days gains on so many solars like STP - YGE - JASO and so on.

I added more size EDC at 12.48 yesterday and still holding my 3x bull EDC from 11.85$

This one ran amazing 7% yesterday and already in big profits now - but I really believe there is more leff before we pullback.

How I see the euro (FXE) is a bullish pattern which is about to explode - with this , markets could rally even further.... so not out of question that mkts sees 1160-1180 now.

I remain long from SPX 1078's area and 1085 area with my EDC swing positions - already big profits but more to come imo.

Many signs is that the bottom is in and I will contniue to hold long as long I have buy signals on all my charts.

I called HEV at 0.1$ which is now at 0.36$ around 260% gains from my call in 3-4 days !

You should join up at www.nwatrading.com this is where I'm in live chat room helping out others with small cap picks - daytrades - swing trades and everything.

Conclusion:

I see a bullish pattern in the euro a possible inverted hs pattern which suggest a better rally comming soon - with this I expect mkts to run higher than this. TBT is a big buy and short TVIX is still good - right now still believe that the bottom is in. As long SPX stays ABOVE 1120 now , everything is still bullish. Short term charts overbought so you can expect a pullback soon - but there were just extreme many shorts - so not sure if we just keep going up... time will tell...

I have ran this blog for free in 2 years now and got 2 donations. If you like my charts every day and comments I really would love just to see you be kind and make a single donation - and especially if you have earned money on some of the trades past many months which has been excellent swing trades for 100% gains and 50% gains. Right now EDC up 14% currently in few days.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you post your trades somewhere - price you enter, price you exit?

    if not, why the hell not??

    ReplyDelete