Thursday, June 30, 2011

Market view



Markets did ANOTHER nice rally - and also with the very short term overbought levels , kept going higher and higher.

My TNA swing position from 68.8 closed near 80 and is up more than 10$ per share and if you follow me on twitter I booked 50% of the profits from 68.8$ -> 80$ in TNA as I think we are getting very close to a short term top as I've called.

Remember I got long calling for a rally to MA(50) at 1320-1330 (at the time when we were trading at 1260) , but as the days has come by - the MA(50) sits at 1316 level.

Honestly I think we could test this level at 1316 today and if we really want the last big rally on the LAST POMO day (Thursday - no more POMO after this.....) then we could make the backtest of 1320-1330 still.

All in all - my plan if we run higher on Thursday is to book the profits in TNA from 68.8 and hopefully take them near 80-82 area.

Yesterday I got a starter position in TZA (very small one) at 35.55 - this is the first little position I started buying - but I will be adding with SIZE position to this probably if we reach 34-35 level for a swing play sometimes on Thursday. Remember to follow me on twitter again if you want live updates - both on good small caps , market movements and everything.

Markets has been doing pretty much as called since 1260 where I called for a rally above 1300 - and yesterday we got the move above 1300.

So what I found VERY interesting yesterday - was SPX up 0.83% RUT up 0.32%. Uh oh... as I have been telling MANY times before - this is a BEARISH signal , as the Russels and small caps are leading markets up and down. Wednesday were the FIRST day and FIRST signal since I called for a bottom mid June that I think a short term top is near as the small caps is lagging to move a lot higher.

Looking at TZA 30 min chart I have a bullish MACD divergence in place - perfectly for a bottom and a negative one on TNA , telling me its time to begin switching from being BULL to BEAR again. Sentiment after last weeks has been changed very much - which I just LOVE to see - as everyone I saw called for a big move down when we traded at 1260 and everyone were scared to buy - I was a buyer. Right now people are feeling better to get into markets again and some are thinking we go to new highs next.

So what is to come next? I dont know.... really no one knows - but I will give you a direction where I think we will go... and as I see it right now I think we will take out MA(200) this time and flush below 1250 and move further down very fast... so I think a big plunge is to come soon.

As I've had a target before QQQ is getting close to my 57+ level where my pattern target suggested this would move. QQQ closed at 56.3 so a last sqwiize higher will make it.

Conclusion: All in all - I think we are near a short term top - I've begun from yesterday taking the profits from my swing trade TNA 68.8 50% and will sell rest of 50% sometimes Thursday and begin to move into the opposite TZA in a size position for a swing trade. This is my plan - if markets goes red Thursday and confirm on daily chart I will take profits and get into TZA - if markets rallies big I will take profits on TNA on higher levels and move into TZA lower, so all in all - we had a very nice rally from MA(200) which has been tested twice now - we are going to test MA(50) next imo and then 3rd time is a charm - we will plunge below MA(200) next from here all IMO.......

Hope you enjoy my blog , EVERYTHING here is for free , use a lot of time doing this - I post my trades and do analysis on them - you dont get this ANYWHERE better for free imo - hope you will take time to review my site on investimonials or share to others you know off.

Have a nice day

6 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot rambler - will be interesting to see what happends over the next weeks :-)

    Hope you enjoy reading blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Intersting, and love your thoughts.

    The guy from http://www.forecastfortomorrow.com/Trading-Club stated says we expected there to be a fizzle up on the market and we did indeed get that. His stuff is killer.

    The market is looking a little more healthy for now, but realistically we need to stay above the 1295 – 1300 level on the charts for the bulls to further stake their claim.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice calls, looking forward to your next call being right with a nice fast move down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The MACD and other indicators on the TZA daily chart are not yet suggesting a buy. You may be a little early here, as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been following you from short time, and looking to follow you from now on, really thanks for your efforts to share with us your things, Its nice to have you live on twitter giving your thoughts and plays.

    ReplyDelete