Friday, June 24, 2011

Market view




Markets did a huge gap down - actually a bit more than I were expecting - but all in all - we got down to some support and on SPX and SPY formed perfect a right shoulder in a inverted HS pattern - people began to call for a crash and I felt a lot of fear in the markets early yesterday. I actually added to my TNA position below 70 and got off for the day- I am still holding a size position in TNA 68.8.

I said on twitter yesterday that the dip we got yesterday were an AMAZING buying opportunity - cause I think we would rally from there to above 1300 and possible see 1330 next week - I still believe this and I think we could get a very green day Friday to end this week great.

I am just telling you that AAPL bottomed 310 as I called on twitter and target for inverted HS pattern on AAPL is 345 where I would sell everything if I were long.

QQQ has an AMAZING inverted hs pattern too and I think we will have a massive rally to come now - my target for QQQ is 57+ by early next week and QQQ is currently 55.34. Added to long positions at 1264-1265 yesterday morning and if the pattern plays out on SPX we are going to see 1335 target next week - which is a lot higher than here - thats what I am looking for.

So I were expecting this pullback - but not as "deep" as it went yesterday , but it was a real good washout from many longs who got scared out - but an amazing reversal into close and nasdaq actually closed green.

Conclusion is you have to stay long buy the dips and markets should breakout above 1295 this time and rally a lot further to sqwiiize some more shorts. What I like now is that I have a pattern I can base this upside target on and that is 1335 and 57+ on QQQ.

Have a nice day and good weekend to everyone

1 comment:

  1. I was looking for a stronger rally at close...How does the SPX look to you next week?

    ReplyDelete