Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Market view





Markets did a very nice rally yesterday - opening up with a little gap up above a resistance and then running all day long - what a amazing rally ! Markets did kind of exactly what I called on Friday and Monday. Remember I wrote - I were expecting a very nice rally to begin early this week (Monday - Tuesday ) and until now it played out fantastic.

I remain long TNA size position at 68.8$ and currently is 75.75 - very nice gains in just a few days. Its a swing trade and I think there is more upside left- so I am holding everything.

What I think now - is there is a very good chance we get a pullback today after markets up this huge in just a few days - I would be looking for a minor little pullback as we are overbought on the short timeframe - but the pullback is a BUYING opportunity imho before we head up higher.

As called 1st target for markets was 1290-1300 - we ended 1295 before pullback. Then I expect a pullback to come and after this I think we see 1320-1330 sometimes next week.

Overall remain bullish nothing new for the short term - this rally has more in it than most people think and my target is 1320-1330 SPX area - I would not be surprised if it rallies further - just to screw out lots of shorts...

But remember - there is also the possibility that markets just keeps grinding higher 0.2-0.5% as we have seen before for many days - without a pullback - I have seen it before and its possible again - thats why I wont be selling at the moment my current positions.

So conclusion is to remain long - possible a pullback to backtest a broken resistance and then further up.

Hope you enjoy my blog - everything for FREE and spending lots of time doing this everyday.

5 comments:

  1. Sqwii,
    Thanks for the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sqwii,

    I truly enjoy your blog and think you have a great grasp of the market. Thanks big time for all of your efforts and most of all for your willingness to share your work.

    David

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sqwii

    I would also like to thank you for your analysis. I agree that we are headed higher before another larger drop.

    Again thanks for your great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the response - love to see some response on all my blog updates everyday.

    Appreciate it all guys - doing my best !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sqwii - I read your blog every day and respect your work.

    I am going to test your EMA3/SMA10 trend following system as posted over at Binve's site. Very interesting - and simple!

    Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete