Thursday, August 26, 2010

Market view



Well as I told people last night was that we might get a contra trend bounce from 1040 which would move to 1060-1070. But I didnt even play the bounce I am still short and holding short here. I see no reason to get bullish, we have a lot big resistances overhead and this is just an oversold bounce. Look at the news all week, they were so bad, and I see no reason in future to get bullish short term. Holding my shorts and my target is below 1000 in SPX very soon, think we might see right above 1000 or 1020 SPX in next few days.... so be happy if we get another gap up today, thats a SHORT if we do.......dont get sucked in, only all the perma bulls out there will load up 100% and hold the bag like they did at 1125 SPX.....

GDP numbers tomorrow will be interesting..... but for now, short short short, only thing I can say. September statistical the WORST month in the year too...

No comments:

Post a Comment