Friday, August 6, 2010

Market view

Right now I am just enjoying my vacation in Greece. Lovely sun here and sitting on a bar with a beer, thats fantastic !

For now markets been moving sideways for several days, and I think we are consolidating before another move up before FED meeting next week. Think we have a good chance for sqwiiize the last shorts out, and make the bullish sentiment very high again before another top is in. What I expect from this level is a move to SPX 1130-1150 and thats the point where I am going to collect a lot of shorts. I am very confident that we wont get another high this year and for me it looks like we get last breakout either today or early next week. But I will remind you that I already started adding very few shorts just in case.....but if markets goes to 1130-1150 level I am going to add more on the way up. JTX was a very bad trade for me and down a lot on it, IBCP still holding and they had some great earnings, so it might be a big runner today - watching it. Got in some RNN cause of very sweet technical chart and a big move is comming here. Bios been hot and if markets going a bit higher RNN could do a big move to the upside. OXGN still holding this puppy and waiting for it to breakout with other bios.

Short term, bullish , but longer term very bearish. We are going up on light volume and when we go down it can go pretty fast.

Have a nice day, will go out to the beach now !

No comments:

Post a Comment