Friday, August 20, 2010

Market view




What a brilliant day yesterday, I'm still holding my shorts TZA from under 34 cause I dont really see any things out there to get bullish these markets. VIX brokeout and is going to get the big breakout above 28 and 30, then fear will come into markets. But FED might hold the markets up a bit today cause of OPEX(possible rebound to 1083 area), but I think next week will be a VERY bad week , why I am holding all my shorts. We are going to get some very small dead cat bounces, but all these bounces should be shorted imo. I'm thikning we are going lower than 1000 in SPX sometimes in early September, so watch out, the necklines will be broken and we are heading further down.

All in all nothing new , I'm keeping my shorts.

Have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment