Monday, April 25, 2011

Stock play of the week


One small cap idea to go long for this week is HDY.

Right now its trading at 4.41 and looks like 4$ was the floor and base on this one , technicals looks very bullish to me and I think there is a great upside potential in this stock for a swing play as it is trading in a bullish triangle pattern with resistance right below 7$. This may see 7+ on breakout soon which could be a nice double over some time. I also like HDY fundamentals , so right now seems like a good place to go. This is one of my good plays this week - the upside % gains is good and above 50% for a swing and near a double bagger if we break above 7+

Also watch closely oil plays as oil is going to new highs early this week as called last week and you can play ROYL , TGC , LEI those small oil babies should pick up.

For now every week I will give out one play of the week on the long side for a potential swing play. For this week the best potential play is HDY swing play. Remember to stop out below support at 4$

Overall I believe that silver topped today at 50$ and think its a amazing opportunity to get short silver for the longer run. I think 50$ in silver is a psychology barrier and a blow out top just made today. You can short silver via ETF's.


Have a nice day and follow me on twitter to get live updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment