Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Market view





Woooah first time in yeeeears it feels like that markets had a bigger red close......
What I found interesting was the Russels and Financials had lots of weakness, and the russels bottomed today RIGHT at the BIG support since the lows from September 2010. I promise you - this will either be DO or DIE time for markets and especially russels, cause we are either bouncing big up from this support again .... or a big flush breakdown. From the weekend I called the markets up tuesday and we went up tuesday and then yesterday I called for a neutral or green opening and then flush. Wooah we got it and all our targets to the upside was met. Dow jones 11.860 , QQQQ 57.22 my target (hit 57.21) and SMH hit targets. So overall I think we are ready to breakdown and flush now. What I find interesting is that XLF and RUT as charted got DAILY sell signals both of them today. I went heavy long TZA 14.8 and we closed above that level. We might have a nice big bounce tomorrow and hold us up until option expirations friday, but as I got daily sell signals on the "leading indexes" which is small caps and financials, then I took a big short position. SPX, QQQQ and Dow jones did NOT get any daily sell signals and thats why we have not confirmed the move down and trend change yet. But we are right at a moment where we are either going to have a big reversal here which I also expected should happend. Time will tell, I need a close SPX below 1280 before CONFIRMATION and bearish signal - we closed 1282... so all in all, tomorrow should tell us a lot. Out of all long positions and in shorts now , took some profits 15.3 in TZA before close as I think there is a good posibility I can grab them near 14.8 tomorrow again, but time will tell....

Have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment