Friday, December 3, 2010

EOD update

Just a quick update.

I think in last minutes markets made the last short sqwiiize up to get all the shorts covering, classic signs of a top.


I believe the euro made a classic short sqwiize too , to mark the top and that will be the top of wave B.

SPX did NOT get above 1127ish which was the top last time, so I think this is the time when EVERYONE thinks markets will go way higher, but this is wave B up and then the most and ugly wave C down will start monday...

But really isnt it funny that on so BAD news markets can rally so much ? If bad news comming and markets rally, what will then make the markets fall ??


All indicators so overbought on every chart I look at , usually the top of both daily, weekly, 30min and 60 min chart and top of the next years..

Watch out monday, cause a big drop is comming. I guess we will see -2 to -3% beginning monday with wave C down and panic selling will come. To the shorts who got in shorts eod today.....I can only say congrats for catching the bottom

Have a nice weekend I will make an update over the weekedend with charts.

I'm going to call wave B up complete today and wave C down to begin monday ...... watch out cause its going to be ugly.....

No comments:

Post a Comment