Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Market view

qu

Another slowly and boring day.

I still believe that the dollar will breakout to the upside from the 78 support and the markets is going to tank further. Thats why I am holding my shorts via TZA and think it will happend this week.

As I am writing Asia is down -2% and near -3% overnight and looks like the HS pattern is about to play out. I got some news about Korea and a World War III as I have pointed out 1 month back that it might happend soon. This could be the trigger of World War III to begin as normal war, but in next years biochemical and nuclear should also be included.

Well but again to markets - my weekly chart on the dollar and euro suggest that the euro is going to tank hard this week and the dollar should spike up hard most likely. Well no one has the crystal ball but thats just how I read it now. But I have some longs if I'm very wrong and I got into a new play called AEZS at 1.36 and SNSS 0.34 and EONC 2.3.

Lets see how these plays will play out next days.

I still believe we have more downside and could easy see 1150 this week and maybe 1130's.

The HS pattern I made a quick chart on it and its possible we see it play out over next days. Today we have GDP numbers in US ane Europe, so lets watch what the US dollar will do and then the dollar should tell you direction. If dollar breaks out of 80 this week as I am calling - well then you going to see some heavy selling begin I'm sure....I think people will seek into USD now as war is likely to begin..........and it can be AGGRESSIVE buying in dollars..(Kim Jong II long US dollar ? lol )

But time will tell have a nice day

1 comment:

  1. I'm holding TZA as well....Let's see "WWIII is breaking out...have a nice day." LOL

    ReplyDelete